Eddie Redmayne announces charity competition to win tickets to Fantastic Beasts sequel premiere
Actor Eddie Redmayne, who plays Magizoologist Newt Scamander, today announced a competition to win a pair of tickets to the New York, Paris or London premiere of Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald, which opens worldwide on November 16, 2018.
In a newly-recorded greeting, the actor explains how fans could win a trip of a lifetime as part of a competition to benefit J.K Rowling’s international children’s charity, Lumos.
Three lucky winners and their guests will be flown to New York, Paris or London, put up in a swanky hotel and attend the movie premiere with the cast and celebrity guests, with the chance to meet the stars of the film.
Lucky winners get:
- Two tickets to red carpet premiere of Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald in New York, Paris or London
- Roundtrip flights to chosen premiere location (New York, Paris or London) provided by American Airlines & 4-star hotel supplied by Expedia
- Opportunity to meet the cast at the premiere
Fans can donate $10 to enter the competition at www.crowdrise.com/FantasticBeasts. With additional donations, fans have the chance to obtain exclusive merchandise, including:
- Fantastic Beasts gold-foiled print @ $50, courtesy of MinaLima
- Fantastic Beasts t-shirt @ $75
- Fantastic Beasts gold-foiled print and t-shirt @ $120
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them screenplay books signed by J.K. Rowling @ $2,500
All funds raised on CrowdRise will go towards helping J.K. Rowling’s charity, Lumos, to rescue vulnerable children from harmful orphanages and reunite them with their families.
Georgette Mulheir, Lumos CEO: “Every entry helps fund Lumos’ work to shine a light on the 8 million children trapped in orphanages and institutions around the world. Children thrive in families, not orphanages, and everyone who enters can be proud that they are helping Lumos achieve its mission to support all children to grow up in loving family care. We are grateful to the generous support of our partners at Warner Bros. Entertainment, American Airlines and Expedia.”
The competition runs from 8 June until 6 July 2018. Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald opens in theatres worldwide on 16 November 2018.
For more information, please contact Chloe Kay +44 (0)7387 326442 / email@example.com