Run the London Landmarks Half Marathon 2021 as part of team Lumos and help us create a world where all children grow up in a safe and loving family. Join team Lumos and start your fundraising journey today.
London Landmarks Half Marathon 2021
Take on the London Landmarks Half Marathon on August 1st 2021
- When: Sunday 1st August, 2021 - 9.15am start.
- Where: Central London - Pall Mall start.
- Fundraising Target: £400
- Registration Fee: FREE!
WHY TEAM LUMOS
2021 will be the 3rd London Landmarks Half Marathon – socially distanced, with the theme of celebrating the heroic moments of a year affected by a global pandemic.
Run 13.1 miles ran through the closed roads of London, starting at Pall Mall, finishing by Downing Street, passing London’s most iconic landmarks along the way, including: Big Ben, Nelson’s Column, the London Eye, St Paul’s Cathedral, the Gherkin, the Shard, and the Tower of London.
This year Team Elite Running are the official coaches of the Lumos LLHM team
Lily Partridge, who is the current British Half Marathon champion, and Ben Connor, who is currently the 5th fastest British half marathon runner in history, will be helping you achieve your fitness and fundraising goals - and you couldn’t be in better hands! As part of this support, you’ll receive:
12 week half-marathon training plans, for beginner and intermediate runners.
Team Elite Running hosting 3 virtual running workshops, focusing on half marathon training tips, race-day advice, rest and recovery, fuel, and Q+As with Lily and Ben.
A Team Elite Running managed STRAVA account with tips and advice.
SUPPORT YOU'LL GET
- A personalised Lumos running vest with your name
- A Lumos fundraising pack and resources, including: posts for social media, posters, leaflets, bunting, collection tins and buckets, balloons, and information on our work you can share.
- A dedicated Lumos fundraiser to support you throughout with resources, tips and advice
- Coaching by Team Elite Running including: half marathon training plans, 3 virtual running workshops, and a STRAVA managed account with tips and advice.
- A Lumos cheer squad to support you on race-day - your friends and family are welcome to join us!
- A venue booked for after the race to celebrate all the Lumos runners!
GET IN TOUCH AND JOIN THE TEAM
Team Lumos will be there to support you every step of the way with your fundraising and training – for more information about what’s involved in running as part of Team Lumos - please get in touch!
To get involved and run for Lumos, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know your details and why you would like to fundraise for us, we will get back to you as soon as possible.
If you have already secured a place in the London Landmarks Half Marathon and would like to run as part of team Lumos? We’d love to have you on the team! Please email email@example.com so we can send you your free running kit, and support you with your fundraising and training efforts!