London | FTC, Part Time - up to 25 hours a week (6 months)
To provide administration support to the People Team, assist in the implementation of a new HRIS, to assist with the full employee cycle and all related administrative tasks to provide a high-quality service for all our Lumos colleagues. The role will:
- Support the full employee cycle for all new starters, sending offer letters and contracts, requesting for references and running DBS checks, organising IT equipment. Supporting with the leaver process – organising exit interviews, drafting letters
- Support the administration of employer benefits, tracking sick leave, annual leave, and other types of employee leave.
- Maintenance of the HR filing system, including the electronic and hard copy systems.
- Support the Director of People, UK & Belgium HRBP, HR Business Advisor and International HRBP with Employee Relationship cases to ensuring they are managed efficiently, confidentially and with professionalism.
- Support the Director of People by arranging the necessary meetings (interviews, unit meetings etc.)
- Provide administrative support with Learning and Development training for employees when required
To apply, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com.