One Additional Winner for Cursed Child Crowdrise Competition
Lumos announces there will be an additional winner in competition for a magical weekend in New York, including flights and tickets to a benefit performance of Harry Potter and the Cursed Child on Broadway
Two winners will win:
- Two tickets to a special benefit performance of the six-time Tony Award®-winning play: Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Parts One and Two
- Roundtrip flights to New York from anywhere in the world courtesy of American Airlines
- Three-night stay in a hotel in New York courtesy of Hotels.com
- A meet-and-greet with members of the cast
- Tea with an actor from Harry Potter and the Cursed Child
- A copy of Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Parts One and Two script book, signed by J.K. Rowling, John Tiffany and Jack Thorne
- An official Cursed Child merchandise goodie bag
Jamie Parker (who plays Harry Potter) and other cast members of Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, today released a new film that explains how to win tickets to a special benefit performance of the hit play in New York on 23rd September 2018.
Lumos announces the news that a second lucky winner will have the chance to attend a special benefit performance of six-time Tony Award®-winning play: Harry Potter and the Cursed Child. The prize includes roundtrip flights to New York from anywhere in the world and the opportunity to meet the cast.
Lumos, J.K. Rowling’s international children’s charity is running the competition from 1st to 31st August 2018. Every $10 donation to Lumos at www.Crowdrise.com/CursedChild will count as one entry to the global sweepstakes run through the online fundraising platform CrowdRise.
All funds raised on CrowdRise will go towards helping Lumos rescue vulnerable children from harmful orphanages and reunite them with their families.
Georgette Mulheir, Lumos CEO: “By entering this competition you will be supporting Lumos’ work to shine a light on the eight million children trapped in orphanages and institutions around the world. Each donation will help Lumos achieve its mission to support all children to grow up in loving, nurturing, protective families.”
The competition runs from 1st August until 31st August 2018. The winners will be drawn the week beginning 3rd September and must be available to travel between 20th and 24th September 2018.
For media enquiries contact Chloe Kay- firstname.lastname@example.org +44 (0)7387 326442