Win tickets to a magical performance of Harry Potter and the Cursed Child on Broadway
Jamie Parker (who plays Harry Potter) and other cast members of Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, today announced a competition to win a pair of tickets to a special benefit performance of the hit play in New York on 23rd September 2018.
The lucky winner gets:
- Two tickets to a special benefit performance of the six-time Tony Award®-winning play: Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Parts One and Two
- Roundtrip flights to New York from anywhere in the world courtesy of American Airlines
- Three-night stay in a hotel in New York courtesy of Hotels.com
- A meet-and-greet with members of the cast
- Tea with an actor from Harry Potter and the Cursed Child
- A copy of Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Parts One and Two script book, signed by J.K. Rowling, John Tiffany and Jack Thorne
- An official Cursed Child merchandise goodie bag
One lucky winner plus guest will be flown to New York to attend a special benefit performance, meet the cast, and walk away with a personalized signed copy of Harry Potter and the Cursed Child script book.
Each $10 donation to Lumos equals one entry into the prize draw at www.Crowdrise.com/CursedChild.
All funds raised on CrowdRise will go towards helping Lumos rescue vulnerable children from harmful orphanages and reunite them with their families.
Georgette Mulheir, Lumos CEO: “By entering this competition you will be supporting Lumos’ work to shine a light on the eight million children trapped in orphanages and institutions around the world. Each donation will help Lumos achieve its mission tosupport all children to grow up in loving, nurturing, protective families.”
The competition runs from 1st August until 31st August 2018. The winner will be drawn the week beginning 3rd September and must be available to travel between 20th and 24th September 2018.
For media enquiries, please contact Chloe Kay +44 (0)7387 326442 / email@example.com
Production photography by Matthew Murphy.